What is aromatherapy? In short, aromatherapy is the healing with essential oils. Far from simply being fragrant scents, essential oils are very strong concentrates of plant materials such as leaves, flowers, roots, etc. Nature offers a huge selection of natural remedies which, however, are not without potential side effects. It is therefore essential to work diligently and responsibly when administering these essences.
Reflexology is based on the insight that every organ in the body has a specific corresponding area on the hands and feet with which it is connected via an energy meridian. We assume we are all-knowing. Instinctively, we push and rub the painful areas. By applying pressure, the reflex points are massaged. With thousands of years of knowledge to draw upon, reflexology evolved into a form of individual therapy in our modern day era, catering to a large spectrum of indications.
All the cells of the human organism are supplied with nutrient-rich blood via the arterial part of the vascular system. In the capillary network, the network of the smallest blood vessels connecting arteries to veins, gases, nutrients and metabolic waste products are exchanged between the blood fluid and the individual cells. 90% of this fluid can be reabsorbed by the venous part of the vascular system. The remaining 10% and all larger molecular protein particles are disposed of through the lymphatic system.
The Healing Rock Powder from Wurenlos, Switzerland A particular rock was formed over several million years in the Baden Basin, at Wurenlos near Zurich, Switzerland. Today, it is extracted, purified, refined, milled like flour and presented in a powder form for therapeutic purposes.
Functional disorders of the musculoskeletal system often cause pain, swelling and limited motion. Manual treatments of the body can be strongly supported and supplemented with elastic tape applications.
Direct hand contact between humans is one of the oldest forms of healing in the history of mankind. At the beginning of the 19th century, the Swede Per Henrik Ling developed what is known today as Swedish massage. A combination of gymnastics, physiology techniques from the Chinese, the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Romans.